What is a Bio Link?
Nowadays, social media, which is one of the most preferred media for marketers to promote their products, is a marketing field in itself. Through social media, marketers can connect with their potential customers from their location and interact with them to promote their products. Marketers who set strong strategies and remarkable content on social media can thus easily attract the attention of their target audience. That's where the bio link comes in.
If you have an Instagram account, from time to time you have seen the expression in the link bio in several posts. So what does this link mean in bio? How can we get to the link in someone's biography? Instagram does not have the option to put links to users' posts. The only place where you can add a link is the description section called ‘bio' at the top of your profile.
How to Use Link Bio on Instagram?
The pattern in the link bio on Instagram can be used for many purposes. Below we have listed the most preferred ways for you to use the pattern in the link bio…
- You can direct your followers to your best-selling products by using the pattern in the link bio. (It is also possible to redirect to your landing page, which contains a link to the best-selling products list of your website, using this tool.)
- One of the easy ways to direct your existing followers to a sweepstakes or contest is to use this tool.
- You can promote your latest products by leaving a link to Bio.
- You can speed up the launch of a product.
- You can direct people to your landing page or e-mail list.
- You can also offer a free sample or demo of your product with this tool again.
- Mevcut veya yaklaşan bir indirimin reklamını yapmanın en kolay yollarından biri link bio aracıdır.
How to Make a Link on Instagram in Bio?
Doing it in link bio on Instagram is done in two different ways - through the application and through the browser. To do this in the Link Bio via the application:
- Open your Instagram application.
- Open your profile page by clicking on your photo in the upper right corner.
- Click the Edit profile button at the top of the screen.
- Type a description with a maximum of 150 characters or using fewer characters.
- Link to your website websitesi.com add it as it will be.
- Add a link by clicking on the "@" item, and then on your profile.
- Type the hashtags that suit you using the "#".
- Save your biography.
To do this in the Link Bio via the browser:
- Click on your profile picture in the upper right corner and select your profile from the page that opens.
- The “Edit Profile” button to scroll.
- Type your link in the website field or add it by copying.
- Save the changes.
Do Links in the Biography Increase the Traffic to Your Website?
Instagram, which allows its users to always have a link in their biography, is in a very important position to get potential customers to your website. The platform, which is one of the popular applications of today, will be an extremely powerful assistant when you use its potential to the fullest in promoting and exhibiting your brand. Not using the link bio tool will narrow down your direct traffic from Instagram and make it difficult for you to direct your target audience to your website.
When using the Link Bio tool, you should add links in ways that will help your business goals, rather than just adding the main page of your website. If you are thinking of using your Instagram profile to increase traffic, you will come across many options to grow your business, and the first thing you need to do is edit your biography.
Why Might the Agent Not Be Working in Link Bio?
If the agent does not work in the link bio, the reasons may be;
- You may not have added the link in the right place.
- Your Instagram app may not be up to date.
- The link you added to your bio may not be working because of an error.
- Your connection may not be installed.
- Instagram may have blocked the link you added to your bio.
L24.im What is the Difference between Link Bio?
Make a difference compared to your competitors thanks to accurate analysis and reporting with L24 Bio Link;
- You can connect to as many places as you want with unlimited connections.
- You can give your desired name to the short domain name of your bio.
- The ability to automatically pull the image belonging to the website in blocks (youtube, etc.)
- Add images or icons to each of your links to make content discovery easier.
- To be able to offer multiple content, make your second selections in multiple image and image transitions to a slider-enabled link for your users.
- The ability to schedule added links (blocks). Schedule a connection to go live and turn it off at certain times. It is perfect for releases, sales and limited-time offers.
- Priority links (draw attention to your most important links with the animated style)
- A custom profile picture and title can be added.
- Help your visitors to better understand you with a brief description of the biography.
- Design your page by custom selecting the button types and fonts in your bio and selecting the selected button and fonts in the desired color.
- Define custom headers or tags for your links to make it easier for your visitors to find the content they are looking for.
- Prepare a theme with pre-designed themes or the color of your own company.
- Analyze the click data of your links and combine all your social channels in one medium by sharing the username of your social channels (facebook, twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Skype, github ...) to your bio.
- Analyze click-through data by creating your communication channels (Mobile phone, business phone, email, facebook, Telegram, website) in your bio and combine all your communication channels in one medium.
- With the QR code, you can bring your offline target audience online by directing them to your bio.
- You can share not only links with images and video content, but also links with text in your bio.
- To create each link in your bio, you need to shorten a new link in L24, or it can be given as a link path in previously shortened links.
- You can hide the link you have created in your bio, and you can get the link from incognito mode to live mode at any time.
- Preview the prototype of the biolink that has been created for mobile use.
Find out how much traffic Biolink receives and which links are clicked on when. View lifetime performances of location, referring Url, device, operating system, browser, biolink created monthly, weekly, and links created in biolink. View how many people have viewed your bio and how many people have clicked on each link. Discover the countries, cities/towns, websites that have been clicked on the most in your bio. History data and graphs View all your analyses and data with user-friendly and insightful history charts. You can download your data to CSV file for deeper analysis.