Law No. 6563 contains a special provision on the protection of personal data. According to the regulation, Service Providers and intermediary service providers are obliged to securely store the personal data they have obtained due to their transactions within the scope of Law No. 6563. In addition, it is forbidden by law to transmit personal data to third parties without the permission of the relevant person and to use them for other purposes.
In the Law No. 6563 On the Regulation of Electronic Commerce, this situation is described as follows:
ARTICLE 10 - (1) Service provider and intermediary service provider:
- He is responsible for the storage and security of the personal data obtained due to the transactions he has made within the framework of this Law.
- May not transmit personal data to third parties without the consent of the relevant person and may not use it for other purposes.
Link 24 What are the rules regarding the processing of personal data?
- Compliance with the law and honesty rules: Link 24 questions the source of the data it collects or receives from other companies and attaches importance to obtaining them in accordance with the law and within the framework of the rules of honesty.
- Being accurate and up-to-date when necessary: Link 24 pays attention to the fact that all data contained within the organization is correct information, does not contain incorrect information, and finally, when there are changes in personal data, updates them if they are transmitted to it.
- Processing for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes: Link 24 processes data in a way that is limited to the purposes for which it provides and for which it receives consent from people during the service. It does not process, use or make use of data other than for business purposes.
- Being connected, limited and restrained for the purpose for which they are processed: Link 24 uses data only for the purpose for which they are processed to a limited extent and to the extent required by the service.
- Preservation for as long as required by the relevant legislation or for the purpose for which they were processed:
Link 24 keeps the data for as long as the periods stipulated by the official authorities in accordance with the Law on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce to which the activity is subject and the relevant Legislation.
Link 24 Deletion of personal data
These data are deleted by Link 24 spontaneously or at the request of the interested person when the periods required to be stored by law have expired, judicial processes have been completed, and other requirements have disappeared.
Privacy, data and transaction security on Link 24
Personal data is confidential and Link 24 respects this privacy. Only authorized persons can access personal data within the company. All necessary technical and administrative measures are taken to protect the personal data collected by Link 24 and to prevent it from falling into the hands of unauthorized persons and causing victimization. Within this framework, it is ensured that the software complies with the standards and that the KVKK is complied with within the company.
Processing of specially qualified data
According to the law of persons, race, ethnic origin, political opinion, philosophical belief, religion and sect, or other beliefs, costume and clothing, Association or trade union membership, health, sexual life, criminal convictions and security measures, biometric and genetic data with data on special personal data.
Link 24 takes adequate measures in the processing of personal data of a special nature, as well as those determined by the Board.Link 24 may process specially qualified data only for the purpose for which they were collected with the consent of people in order to better provide the services.
The Law on the Protection of Personal Data (KVKK) m.what are the rights of people according to Article 11?
- Find out if your personal data has been processed
- Request information about your personal data if it has been processed
- To find out the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used for their intended purpose
- Yurt içinde veya yurt dışında kişisel verilerin aktarıldığı üçüncü kişileri bilme
- Know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad
- requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7
- requesting notification of the transactions made in accordance with subparagraphs (d) and (e) to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred
- By analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems, one don't argue with the emergence of a result against one's self
- In case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data, he has the right to demand compensation for the damage.
Personal data owners can submit their requests for the above-mentioned rights (to the Link 24 contact address) together with a return registered letter and copies of their identity cards (so that there is only a front-facing copy for the identity card). Applications are answered no later than 30 days after they reach Link 24. Applications must be submitted by registered letter of return. In addition, a person can apply only for himself. Applications made about his wife, relatives or friends are not accepted.